Find out what are the different indicators recommended for the proper health of your body!
This website is a repository of the different values and indicators that can present the human body and if they are considered as adequate or optimal.
Our purpose is to inform which are the recommended values or meanings of the different parameters that the human body can have, for a correct diagnosis we recommend that you visit a health professional for a correct medical evaluation.
- Average height: Average height according to country of origin, sex and age.
- Blood pressure: What are the right blood pressure values?
- Cholesterol: Total cholesterol, LDL (bad), HDL (good) and triglycerides.
- Glucose: Find out if the amount of sugar your body absorbs is correct.
- Hemoglobin: Levels of protein in red blood cells that carry oxygen.
- Recommended weight: What is the recommended weight for a specific height?
- Uric Acid: Levels in the human body of the organic compound formed by nitrogen, oxygen and carbon.